Monday, July 15, 2013

Rabbit Adoption Flyers for Rescuers

I probably have too much time on my hands.  This morning I dreamed up a few flyers for rescue groups to promote rabbits as companion animals.  All are black and white and size is 8 1/2" by 11" - these are intended to be fun. 

There is plenty of room at the bottom of each piece to put a label with a rescue organization's name and contact information. Copy the flyers at these links: 1) "Good Intentions"  2) "Food Preferences" 3) "Sleep Habits"  Below are thumbnails of each as jpegs so you can see what they are first.
 
If you can't download or copy the PDF's from my website, just email me at connie@hopperhome.com.  I will send them to you in an email.  There is absolutely no need to ask my permission.  I put my copyright info on each flyer and that's enough.  I am not a business nor am I a nonprofit - I don't make money from my website Hopperhome.com. Never have - it's a labor of love.
 
I probably broke some cardinal rule comparing rabbits to cats and dogs.  But since I have two cats and have had dogs and intend to get another one, I know what I'm talking about.  I love all three species equally. I just happen to focus on rabbits since I saw the need 15 years ago.  These are large jpeg thumbnails below - click on them to see slide show and go to links above for PDFs to download.
 
 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------