Monday, October 10, 2011

No Close Call for Bunny When Fatal Attraction Stars Reunite

)Michael Douglas and Glenn Close reunited recently to reminisce about the 1987 movie, Fatal Attraction, and pose with a very safe bunny. I never watched the horrifying rabbit scene in the movie and I often wondered how Glenn Close, a well known animal lover could film it.  The article states she "confessed the movie's most memorable moment made her think long and hard about whether she should star in the film. She explained in the Entertainment Weekly reunions special: 'The bunny was the one thing I had a question about. 'I took the script to a psychiatrist and said, 'is this behaviour possible? Could somebody do something like that?' The answer was yes." Yikes! - but 24 years later I like this image much better than the movie.  (Photo credit: Entertainment Weekly)