Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Hoppy Birthday Bugs Bunny

In honor of the always irreverent Bugs Bunny who made his debut in the animated cartoon, Wild Hare, today in 1940, here are some of his classic quotes:
Don't take life too seriously. You'll never get out alive.
Carrots are devine... You get a dozen for a dime, It's maaaa-gic!
Don't think it hasn't been a little slice of heaven...'cause it hasn't!
Well, what did you expect in an opera? A happy ending?
Gee, ain't I a stinker?
Here I go with the timid little woodland creature bit again. It's shameful, but...ehhh, it's a living.
I bet you say that to all the wabbits.
I know this defies the law of gravity, but I never studied law!
Eh, what's up, doc?
Jumpin' without a parachute? Kinda dangerous, ain't it?
Well, it's 5 o'clock somewhere.
And we all thought that last one was Jimmy Buffet!