Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Eggcentric Housing for a Rabbit

Easter is over or is it? Today I was sent a press release on this new furnishing for pets.  It's for dogs, cats and small animals (rabbits, etc.) and comes in all sizes. It sure looks like something right out of the Easter bunny story to me.  My cats might enjoy it, but I'm not so sure about the rabbits.  Real rabbits who are descendants of those warren building European rabbits like smaller openings to their cozy places and most prefer a back door.  They also like to chew and gnaw.  Okay, so a cardboard box will do, and so will all of those great cardboard castles and cottages that are available online.  I have to admit the pEipod from Germany is cute and stylish for a conversation piece in the living room, but rabbits don't hatch from eggs - eggactly.