Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Year of the Rabbit 2011 in China & Thailand

I received an email yesterday from a woman in Phuket, Thailand and she wanted me to know the Year of the Rabbit is celebrated there as well as in China. She also informed me we are in for a "peaceful, calm year which is a welcome relief after the year of the Tiger with all of its fierceness." Not only that, but 2011 is a Metal Rabbit year. This means Rabbit people qualities are influenced by the Chinese Element Metal. (The 5 Chinese elements occur in a 5 Year cycle and overlays the 12 year cycle of the Thai Zodiac.) The normally shy Rabbit people will be more determined and ambitious. The Year of the Rabbit begins February 3rd in 2011 and ends January 22nd in 2012. I looked it up and I was not born in a Rabbit year. My twin sister and I were born in a Tiger year with all of its "fierceness." :)